We are now taking applications for the KALCA 2014 Summer College Internship Program. The due date is March 21, 2014. Please read the Program Overview for more information and complete the Application.
- The College Internship Program is a nine-week program that places interns in leading government offices, non-profit organizations, and political campaigns in New York.
- In addition to full-time assignments, interns participate in individualized leadership development courses, meet government and civic leaders, explore community and cultural issues, and seek career advice from professionals in a wide range of public service vocations.
- Through assigned readings, workshops and events, interns receive first-hand experience in the tools and techniques of strengthening America’s civil society.
- 2014 Interns receive a stipend of $3,000 for participating in the program.
- KALCA College Internship Program alumni have entered non-profit/government positions or public service-related graduate programs/fellowships after college including a Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University and a Fulbright Fellowship in Russia.